Sometimes the housekeeping of your booth as an exhibitor can be grueling. Who knew something that appears to be so minute, could become your worst nightmare when exhibiting at a trade show. Booth cleaning is one of the major pieces to the puzzle of a successful show. Here are a few tips that will help you prepare.
- Make sure you have requested cleaning for everyday of the show. There’s nothing like a freshly vacuumed or mopped booth when attendees approach your area.
- Specify the type of flooring you have chosen for your booth.
- Inform Service Desk of any special cleaning request.
- Inform service desk of any of your meeting rooms will be locked. This will notify cleaning to service this type of cleaning order once the exhibitor returns.
- Place trash cans where it can be seen for emptying.
- Be sure to lock up or take personal items with you when leaving the booth.